Think portable projector and it’s probably that the stubby, cylindrical shape of the Anker Nebula Capsule II will spring to mind. Famous for its ‘move camping and mission it at the aspect of your tent’ advertising, it’s the first port of name for the might-be tour projector purchaser.
This device is considered one of three Nebula Capsule projectors made by using Anker Innovations, and its 720p decision, 2 hundred ANSI-lumens light output and Android TV nine.Zero clever platform make it the pinnacle-spec version of that trio.
Those little extras value cash, although, to the factor that the charge of the Nebula Capsule II comes near that of some of Anker’s better-quit Go Anywhere fashions.
The Anker Nebula Capsule II costs £550 ($530). If you’re glad to drop right down to a cell OS within the shape of Android 8.1, then the Nebula Capsule Max offers some savings at £480 ($420) whilst maintaining many of the equal key specs
The child of the bunch is the unique Nebula Capsule, which expenses £340 ($280) but is handiest rated at a hundred ANSI-lumens. It also comes with a most output decision of 854 x 480 and a much less effective 5W sound system as compared to the 8W of the alternative .
The construct of the Nebula Capsule II might be its great facet. It’s not simply the compact length of the tool, it’s the solidity, durability and shape that make it so portable. It will fit in any bag or even a coat pocket or a desk drawer. There’s no water or surprise-proof certification, however it’s properly made sufficient to continue to exist a few bumps, bruises and brushes with spilled beverages.
The best brought protection we’d want to see is a sliding lens cap, however so long as you avoid placing the Nebula within the equal compartment as keys and coins, you must have little to worry approximately.
Inside is a one-chip DLP projection answer, sponsored with the aid of that 2 hundred ANSI-lumen LED light and a unmarried motive force 8W sound device for the audio. There are four sockets of be aware at the rear: an HDMI 1.Four enter, a USB type A for flash drives, a USB-C for charging and a 3.5mm headphone-out. There are a few control buttons on the top and one for electricity at the rear, but the small voice-operated far flung manipulate can be your major interface.
- Radiant Viewing: Cutting-aspect DLP generation creates a beautiful 720p 200-ANSI-lumen photograph. This projector is ideal to be used in low-mild environments.
- Immersive Audio: Premium Scan-Speak transducers reproduce each moment in pulse-pounding clarity for all to listen.
- Android TV nine.Zero: Unleash a universe of entertainment possibilities with Android TV. Personalize your Capsule II mini projector with over five,000 apps, along with YouTube, Hulu, Twitch, and more.
- Ideal inside the Home: Stay entertained at domestic with Capsule II’s a hundred-inch picture. Watch films, take online classes, or maintain the children entertained with hours of cartoons and academic videos. The opportunities are countless.
- Note: To use Netflix, please down load the Nebula Manager app from Google Play. Use the Nebula Connect app to your smartphone to govern Netflix on this mini projector. Chromecast DOES NOT help Netflix content.
Mars II Pro
- Brighter Is Better: Dlp Intellibright Technology Projects A Radiant 500-Ansi-Lumen Image At Razor-Sharp 720P For Breathtaking Video Clarity.(Recommended For Use In Dimmer Environments)
- Cinematic Sound: Dual 10W Audio Drivers Work Together To Deliver Sensational Sound And Deep, Resonant Bass For A Truly Immersive Outdoor Projector Movie Experience
- Expand Your Entertainment: Plug And Play Your Favorite Hdmi And Usb 2.Zero Devices, Including Laptops, Playstation four, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, And More
- All Your Favorites: Watch Youtube, Netflix, And More With Android 7.1 For Hours Of Awesome Content On Your Portable Projector
- True Cinema Experience: Watch your favorite movies, sports occasions, games, and greater in superb satisfactory with Cosmos Max’s 4K UHD image.
- A New Dimension of Sound: With Dolby Digital Plus and Sound Dimension, Cosmos’s speakers were optimized to supply 360° of actual three-D audio.
- Adjustable Image Size: Change the dimensions of Cosmos Max’s picture with out ever having to move the projector courtesy of the built-in virtual zoom. Max out your movies at 150 inches, or scale matters down for a extra intimate affair—all with a simple faucet of the far flung.
- Upscale Everything: Cosmos Max breathes new life into your antique DVDs, films, or even stay TV broadcasts way to Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG). It routinely detects when you’re watching non-HDR content material and upscales it in real-time so everything you watch seems sensational.
- Endless Entertainment: Whether you need to bask in an ice-cream-fueled Prime Video binge or watch the large game thru the ESPN app, Cosmos has you blanketed. Choose from over 5000 apps consisting of Hulu, Disney+, HBO, and lots of more with Android TV. No